Friday 1 January 2016

New Year, New Post

Happy new year everyone! 

Wow I haven't posted since last year! (*response of loud groans*)

Ok so it's a new year, and a chance to clean that slate and do that thing you've been meaning to do for a while. Woohoo resolutions, am I right?

So although I'm not one to dramatically change my lifestyle once the clock hits midnight, I have made a few mini resolutions or promises to myself. 

1) Drink more water. Hydration is key, and it is also the way to keep skin clear  and have less headaches :)
2) Worry less. Life is too short to be stressed over the small things. I'm trying to remind myself of a few things to help me along with this:


The past is over and the future hasn't happened yet, the only thing that is real is the present so live in it.

I (and every other human alive) have a 100% survival rate of everything life has thrown at me so far. I'm nailing this whole "life" thing. 

























I'd also like to stop procrastinating, but I'll make that resolution later.

No comments:

Post a Comment