Wednesday 6 January 2016

Work Experience in P&G

As part of our Transition Year course we are required to find 3 different work placements. Having completed my first work experience placement in a local primary school, I decided to try a completely different work environment for term 2. 
So I found myself sitting in the Oral B manufacturing site on Wednesday the 6th of January for the first of 6 weeks. 




I spent my first day in the HR Offices, organising letters and filing them, and also taking old cards off the security system. It was very enjoyable; a complete different atmosphere to that in the primary school. 

Although I found the day significantly longer, starting earlier and ending later than usual, it was a great experience to have and I'm looking forward to spending the next few weeks there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment