Friday 20 November 2015

In A Jar in the Mill

Hey lovely people. I'm sure by now you don't want another post about my mini company "In A Jar", but I have important and exciting news for you! 
(If you don't know what my mini company is, I have posts about it here and here.) 

So we'll be selling in The Mill in Celbridge tomorrow (Saturday the 21st of November). If you're around you should pop along and see us (and maybe even buy some). The door is always open, or should I say aJAR!(Hahahahaha...ha...ha....) 

As per usual bigger sized jars, such as our Movie Night In A Jar and our Sleepover In A Jar are selling at €8. Our Christmas In A Jar is selling for the price of only a fiver! Bargains bargains everywhere! 

Hopefully we'll see you there! Don't feel left out if you can't come though, you can join in on the jar action on our TwitterFacebook and Instagram.

I'll let you know how we get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment